Saturday, July 18, 2009

Introduction




My name is Justin O'Brian. I'm 12 years old and live in Alaska. I was born in Russia where I lived til I was 4 years old. I was born with a defective heart valve and my parents didn't want me. I lived in an orphanage til I was 4. My mom and dad adopted me in 2001. When I was 7 years old I had surgery to replace the defective heart valve. I am now able to do most things other kids my age do. I sing but have to take breaks now and then.

During my life I've also lived in Japan, Hong Kong, France Texas and California. I love having missionaries around and learning from them. On Sunday nights we have missionary services in the old barn. People from the Add Imagetown come to hear, learn, sing, and have a great time. On Saturdays we fly supplies to missionaries and hand out Bibles. I also like to serve the Lord on Paltalk. My nickname is JustinAlaskaBoy.

I like fishing, camping, swimming, skateboarding, crabbing, Music, computers and my horses. I have 3 horses who are named Micah, Ezra, and Abraham. I am homeschooled but play on a public softball team.






No comments:

Post a Comment